No matter your identity or experiences around healthy living, it’s common to experience challenges in the foundations of living well, or to experience physical symptoms of dysfunction like fatigue, recurring pain, brain fog, digestive issues, water retention, interrupted sleep, body tension, infertility and so much more.
Whether you know what to do to, or know the cause of symptoms, the most important thing is knowing how to intervene effectively so you actually feel better, sustainably.
I’m Dr. Megan-Marie Delegas, Doctor in Physical Therapy, Wellness Coach, and Advanced Functional Medicine Student-Practitioner for Functional Medicine.
I help women enhance daily energy, make empowered lifestyle changes, and restore systemic balance in their bodies through various approaches. Through flexible zoom calls, we may leverage gold standard Functional Lab Tests, individualized movement prescriptions, nutrition education, evidence-based nutraceuticals, and collaborative team work. Areas we might cover are:
- Hormone dysfunctions (PCOS, sex hormone imbalances, cortisol, thyroid, etc.)
- Immune issues (intestinal inflammation, etc.)
- Digestive dysfunctions (SIBO, parasitis, pathogens, constipation/diarrhea, etc.)
- Detoxification dysfunctions (liver congestion, etc.)
- Energy and metabolic dysfunctions (oxidative stress, thyroid, etc.)
- Nervous system and stress dysregulation
- Fat-loss inhibition
- Sleep, rest, recovery issues
- Strength and flexibility
- Pelvic floor and breathing principles
- Chronic or recurring symptoms
- Fascial health via Yin Restoration
- Relationship reframing of food, movement, fitness, and more.
- Sustainable lifestyle and habit creation
- Curating a personalized life of genuine wellness
- Principles of movement, fitness, nutrition
I help you achieve a more physically resilient, energetic, and vital body while also helping you feel empowered to keep going. Also, because timing is a big part of this, I never force what you’re not ready for, but I will encourage you to embrace imperfection.
See the step-by-step approach below, or book your complementary zoom consultation. Prior to our consult, please fill the form that will be sent to your email after booking.
Note: If in the NYC area, this service may be done in-clinic.