I’m Megan-Marie Delegas, a Doctor in Physical Therapy for women’s wellness and kettlebell strength coach who integrates pelvic floor healthcare (when needed) with individualized movement prescriptions to improve comfort, reduce pain, enhance movement, and restore balance in your body. Beyond clinical sessions together, I provide directive coaching and training virtually for convenience and accountability, as well as offer community memberships below.
When working together, I evaluate you in your body and lifestyle in entirety and develop a unique plan to enhance your state-of-being. Together, we may cover:
- Pelvic Healthcare (GI discomfort, constipation, perinatal care, urinary leaking, pain with sex, etc.)
- Physical Therapy and/or training
- Full body flexibility and stability
- Restoring muscle and joint symmetry
- Injury, pain, and symptom recovery
- Chronic pain and weakness
- Functional strength and endurance
- Healthy-living practices
- Return to running and sports
I do not accept insurance, as my services go beyond traditional Physical Therapy services and allows me to remain maximally invested in your care. Medical receipts may be provided for reimbursement, however.